Weigh in and Diet Talk

I posted this on my main today too!


So I have lost 5 pounds! Yay me!
I am walking my two miles every day and I am wearing my Trim Treads for at least an hour a day too! (Check out that post if you want a chance to win your own Trim Treads!)
So I am very happy. 
I started my new diet on Monday. (You can read about that here.) I was so ready to do it, until i was in the grocery store buying the food from my list. NO Sugar NO Bread. AT ALL. For the first 17 days I am on Chicken, Fish, Fruits and Veggies. Not bad. But with my PCOS Cravings I am dying. 
I also have not been sleeping. At all. I have been taking muscle relaxers, sleeping pills, and even doubling up on the dose. But nothing helps! I am dead tired but I won't fall asleep till at least 4 am. 4am the last 11 days!!! I am dying! And I am working all day, constantly finding things to do to stay busy and not nap during the day, in hopes that I will wear myself out. But no. I am so tired at night I'm crying but I can't sleep.
So the stress of that is really wearing on me.
I am trying a new multivitamin from Centrum. It's supposed to help your energy levels. lol I take it with breakfast every morning and the only difference I have seen is that I am not falling asleep while walking. But that is still a bonus. 
2 days into the diet and I have been told I need to eat more and drink more water. The water thing I can do no problem. But eating all day is hard. I am eating breakfast which is huge for me. I can go all day without eating and then just have dinner. 
Lunch just doesn't have any appeal to me. Especially if I can't have a sandwich. lol I love bread! Can you tell?
UGH!!!
Seems like I had a lot more to say on this subject...But now I can't remember. 
So stay tuned..I might come back to edit this later today.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!