I need to be upbeat, I know I need to be but well I've never been good at staying positive about myself and things I can do.
However, that has never gotten me anywhere....obviously.
Since (DH) Bo is now on a low sodium, no caffeine diet because of his high blood pressure and possibly could be put on an even stricter diet, I think I should join him. Or at least make more of an effort to try.
We've already switched to decaf (eck tripple time) coffee and tea. I'm going back to my once a week pop rule. As much as humanly possible anyway, it all depends on the munchkins.
I'm also being extra strict on not being on my butt for more than 15minutes throughout the day.
I already make low cal/fat meals with lots of healthy sides, but I do need to make sure I eat breakfast and that I drink water all day and that when lunch rolls around to eat something as low in calories as I can. I am not keeping track of what I eat and it's showing. So if I can't do that, the very least is I can make sure everything is low cal and eat the portion at the very least. I just have to make sure I eat consistently, which right now seems to be the hardest thing.
So yeah, that's my update and why you haven't seen a weigh in from me. I'm this close to tossing my damn scale out the window at this point because I swear I'm doing better but nothing is changing. If I don't try, it's only going to get worse and I WILL NOT GET ANY BIGGER THAN THIS.
Good luck to us all! MWUAH

2 comments:
great post! i like it
supportin & folloing you!
Thank you!!
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!