But today, I managed to get in a workout.
So to speak.
I prefer to workout when the kids are asleep. But going off of last week, doing that means no workout cause that's when all hell breaks loose. So this morning I popped in a pilates tape and got in the floor.
Only to be attacked by my two year old and my cat.
If I wasn't asking Jocelyn to move, I was shoving the cat off of me. I somehow managed to get some of it done, and get a good sweat going.
Just picture it, the part where I was trying to do one of the stomach moves, both legs in the air, a little girl on my stomach and a cat rubbing my head as if I'm covered in catnip. Couldn't see the damn TV for nothing even though it's hanging on the wall...
Then there were the moments where I said screw you to the TV because there's no way in hell I can do that move. This is when they really jumped on me. Like I was saying 'come on girls, get on'.
But hey, at least I managed to get a little sweaty.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!