Recovering

The last of the holiday food was finished off last night.  On one hand I'm all cheering with excitement because I've been eating the same thing almost twice a day since Friday, and I'm ready to NOT be eating such bad for you foods.  On the other hand, the food was fantabulous and now it's time to stop being so reckless and buckle down to a better diet again.

Today is my weigh in day on Weight Watchers.  I had to guess since my scale is such a jerk, but I picked the lowest number it showed which just happened to be the one that came up more than 3 times.  That number is, 175, meaning I've gained 2 pounds thanks to Thanksgiving.  Not thrilled one little bit.  But I know it will come off this week since our diet is going to drastically change.  My only hope is that I can lose some extra fluff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!