Oh holidays, how you hate me

I remember saying how I'd share some recipes with you, that didn't happen because a) I need to tweak a couple of them some more and b) I was so stressed about Christmas that well I was distracted.  Those recipes will be posted I promise.

For now though I'd like to talk about the abundance of food we've consumed over the weekend.  This year it seems to be the worst food wise as there was no salad or veggie sides other than a minimal veggie tray.  Yeah NONE.  I was like OMG what do I do at each house.   One of them I was too nauseous to eat much (thanks to my lovely nerves) and the few crunchy veggies sounded like a sure way to to initiate my gag reflex.  It was a baaaad weekend.  But we made up for it by having Subway as takeout yesterday.  I know it doesn't help but hey I really wanted Chinese so I did do a good deed.

There's only one small holiday left and that's New Years.  My Mama always has lots of goodies for this day and they are always insanely good, but again few veggies.  I think I'll make sure to bring a veggie tray this time, so at least I know I'm covered.

I was supposed to weigh yesterday and I didn't, I'm afraid.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!