You take your bread, spread a tablespoon of peanut butter (I use Jiffy Natural with honey, mmmm tasty), a sprinkle of Honey Nut Cheerios, and some banana.
Now in the picture, you see a sandwich and a glass of milk right? Would you believe this is the biggest breakfast I've had in weeks? No? Well it is.
Typically I have a banana and some yogurt, or toast and yogurt, nothing all that spectacular. Today I couldn't resist my favorite sammie, and its crazy that I over ate. HAHA funny huh.
My breakfast today was 10 points, sandwich is 6 points plus 4 points for the milk. To put that into perspective for those not familiar with Weight Watchers, an egg is 1 (or more depending on how you fix it) point, 2 slices of plain toast is 3 points, a slice of pizza 4 points...etc. So yeah points wise this is a huge breakfast for me. It leaves me 15 points left for the day...frick.
It's things like this that although it isn't extremely unhealthy for you, it can still kick your ass.
I tend to eat things like this too often...obviously or I wouldn't be so fluffy. I've been doing extra good this week, although the scale is telling me otherwise. I'm thinking I need Miss to call me every 2 hours and ask me what I ate and have I moved enough because I am still not keeping myself in gear.

1 comments:
That looks really good!
xx,
Delilah
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!