Monday Weigh in... Or not.


Yup I am trying to scrimp every pound...I have resorted to getting naked when I weigh myself.
Doesn't help though!!!
NO CHANGE!
FML!


But all hope is not lost!
I have two cool things to tell you wannabe weight losers about!

Have you heard about http://www.caloriecount.com/ ?


Now I have never been for keeping a food diary.
I think it's lame.
BUT....They take the guess work out of it!
Their site calculates your BMI, and then reccomends what you should weigh.
Based on that, they are able to give you a Daily calorie intake goal and then a Daily Calorie Burn Meter.
If I do it as I am supposed to every day then I will be at my ideal weight next year.
It's very realistic!
The cool thing too, is that their are support groups and nutritionists to help you through it.
What's the best part of Calorie Count?
IT'S FREE!!!!
So what are you waiting for? Join up and add me as your weight loss buddy!


Have you heard about The Doctor's?
About a month or so ago, the TV Show The Doctor's put out a call to people in California wanting to lose weight. I emailed and sent in horrible photo's of myself and then crossed my fingers!
AND I WAS CHOSEN!!!
I started today!
They are mailing me a Workout DVD that I will do daily.


Diet Info:
-It is a 51 day program. However, it is designed to give you the tools to keep the weight off after program ends.
-It involves diet and exercise, no pills
-The diet is healthy and written by a doctor who has done his research and knows his stuff
-We will be partnering you up with someone else doing the diet so you can keep each other motivated
-Depending on your individual results, we may want some of you to shoot with us during the program with how it is going so far. We can do this at your place or here at the studio.



I am super duper excited about this! Seth is gonna do it with me as well!
So I had some beer, tequila and ice cream this weekend...No more treats for the next 51 days!
I am so so so nervouse...But I am ready to!
Can't wait to tell you all how it goes!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously? They picked you? Yeah! and notYeah! Diets are horrible...not that I don't need one, but they are horrible. How fun is that?? they picked you!

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!