Oh yeah...

I've gained.  Woohoo there's a change after all.  Not the one I want but hey it's a change from the exact same number that has been on the scale for weeks now.

How much? Well 5lbs.  Sigh.  The crazy part is my eating habits haven't changed all that much, in fact it's pretty much the same.  I swear I'm a medical marvel, because the numbers are not adding up.

Today I'm cutting back on my portions, I'm not measuring because my brain can't seem to do that these days, but I'm still eating less than normal.  I used less creamer this morning and ate less cereal for breakfast, it's a start.  And oddly enough I'm not hungry, normally I'm starving until lunch but not today.  How eating less fills me up better than eating more I do not know.

But hey, at least the scale changed so we know it's not broke.

2 comments:

Paige said...

oh god those days are the worst..

Anonymous said...

nice i like your post!
Following you bro!

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!