On Friday when I sat down to plan this week's menu I started with breakfast and moved my way down to dinner! That's like the first time I've actually planned all three meals! That's not 'oh well we've got pop tarts and some cereal we're good' either; I found a couple really nifty recipes that I'm tweaking a bit, and I'll be sharing here, both makes enough to freeze so we can warm them up any day! Same goes for lunches, no frozen lunches this week, oh no, I've got three options for us all week long!
Can I get a whoop whoop? Is that too 90's? Oh well.
Here are some of the recipes for this week:
Breakfast stacks (with hashbrowns, eggs, mushrooms, spinach and bacon)
Pancake muffins (some with bacon, some with blueberries)
Italian Beef and Lentil slow cooker stew
Chipotle vinegrette
Are you excited??? I am!
1 comments:
Whoop Whoop!!! Lol Good job!
Krystle
Skinny-jeans-dreams.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!