Could be a good thing...could be bad...

Over the weekend we bought a Kinect, along with two games.  The hubs and I decided that we needed as many activity video games as we can because well sadly it's about as much activity/exercise as we do. 
We've tested them all out and wow I LOVE them.  So so much fun. 

Except for one little detail..or huge detail as it may be. 

Pictures and videos taken during games.  I didn't appreciate seeing those.  Ew.  It was torture to see the photos or videos of me.  It totally ruined the games. 

Ok yeah, some were funny, but I couldn't stop staring at how huge I was.  I've never believed that whole camera adds 10lbs thing, so I know that's how I look.  

Talk about wake up call.  Talk about loss of appetite.

The kids love to play it too, so I'm hoping they harrass us into playing it all the time, so that blob that is me shrinks into something easier to look at.

1 comments:

Joy said...

So funny, my husband is playing Kinect as I read this!

I love it, it's been a great work out for me. Although I agree with you, I HATE the video at the end. Every time I am like 'yea ok lets move on...' and try to push the continue button as fast as I can :)

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!