I know a huge factor in my lack concentration and focus for weight loss is my OCD, my brain is on the top 1000 thoughts all day long. It's something I am working on every single day, with very little progress I might add. It makes it very hard for me to concentrate on one thing, because it starts out the size of a grain of rice and my fantastic imagination turns it into an elephant with all the subjects that that one thing can touch. For instance:
'I need to drink more water for all the healthy reasons (which I think through each one...in detail) but will that really help me? What if I just ate buttered toast for my breakfast and lunch, would that help that be ok? Or what if I had toast for breakfast, and salads for lunch every single day for two weeks and see if that does anything? Or better yet, what if I plan every meal for every day all month long? Or...'
That's how it goes, which means nothing is as simple as A or B, I have the whole alphabet in my head, in every language known to man....at a constant steady stream....all day long. ;)
We all struggle with weight loss, some more so than others, but what helps everyone is hearing how others do it. It helps those of us who try without results keep going.
So spill it!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!