This is one of those dishes that you can pair it with just about anything. This last time I threw together fresh grape tomatoes, frozen green beans (I sauteed the green beans in a little olive oil) and some whole grain penne pasta, I also used the sauce leftover from the chicken to help season it. It was pretty good, which I wasn't expecting....most of my experiments turn out bad LOL.
Because you have to peel 20 cloves of garlic this is a bit time consuming, especially if you don't have a handy dandy tool to peel them for you. But it's so so so worth it. I don't have a tool, so my hands still smell of garlic, LOL, good thing I love the smell.
Speaking of the garlic, make sure you get them caramelized because if you don't well you can eat them but my gravy they are STRONG and will keep vampires away for weeks. You have to pay attention on this one, if you aren't careful you can burn the garlic, that makes them bitter and you must start over. I recommend letting the garlic saute a little before you put in the chicken that way they have a head start. The garlic is so incredibly sweet and vibrant in this dish you will LOVE IT.
You will need:
4 smallboneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
20 cloves garlic, peeled
3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup KRAFT Light Classic Caesar Dressing (I've used regular Caesar dressing and it's just as tasty)
1/4 cupKRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook 4 min., turning chicken after 2 min.
Stir in broth and dressing; cover skillet with lid. Cook chicken 3 to 5 min. on each side or until done (165ºF).
Sprinkle with Parmesan; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 1 min.
Nutritional info:
Calories: 220
Fat/Sat: 7/2.5
Sodium: 470
Carbs: 7
Protein: 30

2 comments:
This looks delish! I was sure there were going to be a million calories but alas, only 220! I bet it would taste great with some spaghetti squash, although at this point I'm so in love with spaghetti squash that ANYTHING would be good with it :)
I promise we won't be posting any high calorie recipes...those will show up from time to time on my other blog ;).
LOL spaghetti squash goes with anything!!
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!