Double take...make that tripple

This morning I had every intention to write up a post about how I have lost 4 pounds, and how awesome that is since I've been trying without any success for so long.  However, that changed when I stepped on the scale to see if maybe I'd lost more.

I'd gained it all back.

In two days.

The hubs didn't believe me so I got back on the scale and pointed at the ugly number.  Do you see it now?  He just shook his head and reminded me that everyone fluctuates...can't I just have my 4lbs without the damn fluctuation?? Pretty please???

I spent all day outside yesterday in 90 frickin humid degree weather, in jeans mind you, trekking around with my kids at a local Safari.  I could barely eat because of my nerves over such an adventure, which is normal for me.  And my body goes 'MWUAHAHAHA I think we're bringing back the 4 pounds because I miss 'em'.

And today...well today my throat is extremely sore with blisters which means I can barely eat.  And you know what that means??? Those four pounds will have company before the week is up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!