I'm confused because I thought losing weight meant well losing weight and not gaining it. But I guess I'm doing the math wrong, otherwise WTF is going on.
This past week or so I've ate cereal for breakfast and lunch, you know that Special K suggestion. Maybe because it's not Special K it's not working. I eat Mini Wheat's with a banana and a few times have had Peanut Butter Capt'n Crunch. I even go so far as to not drink the milk to save calories. Then I eat dinner, stopping well before I'm full.
That's what I'm supposed to do right? Not over eat? Just eat until you are satisfied? But instead of helping me shed the pounds it's bringing in reinforcements.
This is exactly what happened eight years ago, when I worked my ass off for 6 months and lost only 10lbs. This is exactly what happened 4 years ago when I paid over $100 for the top diet pill at the time, only to not lose a thing after a entire month. Something is way off with my chemistry and this time Welbutrin didn't do the trick. Nope it's acting like the other stuff I've taken and has held onto my fat like a crying child holding her teddy bear.
I'm so sick of being this size, even though I'm not alone. I'm a size 12/14, that's what the majority of the US is. But I HATE it, I hate the way I feel and look and everything. I want to lose weight. I'm trying to lose weight. But it's just not happening for me. Why? WHY?!?!?!?!
Why can't they have a Biggest Loser for someone like me? Who is over weight but not extremely so? I'm not shoveling burgers and pizza down my throat every 5 minutes. I'm eating healthy and nothing is happening. I know I should work out, it's a duh, but I should be able to lose something by the way I'm eating.

3 comments:
i was soooo feeling this the other day as i sat and watch the biggest loser. why in the hell cant they have one for us not so little people who are struggling with the last 30-40 lbs.
i am on welbutrin too and its has been a wild ride. just started it a month ago.
:[ it is hard..but don't give up.
Im sure after while it'll start to pay off
Nothing makes sense the first couple weeks of trying to lose weight, just ignore it and keep on keepin on and you'll do fine.
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!