Because it's frickin awesome.
Every episode he throws in truth behind some of the foods we love. For instance, candy with shiny coatings, they use gunk from bugs to make it shiny. Or cookie dough in cookie dough icecream, has stuff made from things like hair and feathers in it to keep it soft and most. NO SHIT folks. Or the one that has me turned against ground meat completely, is that (I think this is the number he gave, if not it's my fault and I do apologize) 70% of the ground meat we get has filler in it. Filler that is made from meat that the US has made edible by soaking it in toxic solutions. This is both store bought ground meat and takeout hamburgers. We're eating toxic filler, so that the big boys can make more money by stretching the meat. Ick!
I love his message! I love what he's trying to do it and it irritates the living crap out of me that the schools and businesses in the US are fighting him and not letting him help us. These people suck and should be stopped from killing our country.
So please, PLEASE spread this around by mouth, by blog, whatever you choose, not just to help him on his quest to make people healthy, but to help all the children he's saving!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!