I am so sorry I thought for sure I'd posted this but alas I didn't. I swear my memory sucks.
Ok so this recipe Bailey found in a magazine, it was extremely simple so I threw out the recipe and now cannot remember what magazine it was. I'm thinking it was Highlights, but I may be wrong.
This turned out really good, thanks to my fabulous chicken. If I had just used plain baked chicken the soup would have been bland as cardboard. Our only complaint was it didn't make that much, probably 4-6 servings, we barely had left overs.
Ingredients:
1 cup cooked, chopped/cubed/shredded chicken breast
1/2 cup alphabet pasta
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup frozen veggies
Salt and pepper to taste
Bring chicken broth to a boil, add pasta and cook as directed. Add chicken and veggies, cook until chicken is warmed and veggies are tender. Season to taste. Enjoy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!