I received my new jogging stroller yesterday, and I'm anxiously waiting for tomorrow to use it. We tested it around the block last night and it was like buuutttter, amazing. I've been waiting to start walking with friends for what feels like forever. One thing or another keeps coming up and preventing us from going, like today it's raining, Tuesday Bo was sick and Monday it was raining too. Sigh, sooo ready to start walking and get this flubber off my ass.
As far as cooking goes, the recipes are on repeat at the moment since I have such a small amount in my binder and I'm getting my son Bailey's input and well the dude likes consistency. I will be posting two recipes, both Rachael Ray, one is jambalaya and the other is a chili recipe from one of her cook books in the next week sometime. My blogging seems to be rather slow and sparse these days and I do apologize. I'm trying but well you know how life is distracting and laundry needs attending and all that?

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!