Cause it's me

Let's see I've:

Cut back on the amount of creamer I use.
Cut back on drinking tea.
Upped my water.
Ate nothing but salads when we've had take out.
Tried to be off my butt more.

And I've gained 3 pounds.  I'm now officially (according to my screwed up scales anyway) back to where I started BEFORE I tried Herbalife way back in September or October or whenever it was.

Seriously, the pound I lost last week returned and brought it's damn siblings over for a visit.

How?

I do know I haven't measured or kept track of my food on WW food tracker in three weeks and that's a HUGE mistake.  I get it, that's a bad Nikki right there.  But I haven't gone all crazy on my cooking/eating.  I've practically ran out of my veggie stockpile in my freezer cause I have made so much with each meal.   Steamed veggies with no butter only a little salt as sides for two whole weeks!!  And toast with honey for breakfast and frozen Smart One's for lunch!!

Le sigh.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!