Sigh

Bad week.  EXTREMELY, BAD, TERRIBLE WEEK.  I should be grounded.  Locked up in a padded room, and the key hidden.

It was that bad.

See my daughter's 3rd birthday is tomorrow, I spent all of last week decluttering and trying to clean (and we still are) little by little so I didn't get so stressed and cause my OCD to have a party.  While I did declutter and throw out stuff etc., I didn't do the dishes, it wasn't on my mind.  I barely did the laundry, again not on my mind, I was focused on the list I created and getting rid of clutter, nothing else.  And you know what that means right?  I completely ignored eating.  So far as to forget I was cooking dinner or making my son's lunch.  It meant take out, and throwing together random crap meals because I had to.  It meant I was so distracted by what I had/needed to do I didn't look at portions and just ate until I was super full.

Distracted, most definitely.

I haven't weighed, I'm afraid.  I know I've gained.  But this is what my brain does to me.  I get obsessed about something and everything else falls away.  Everything suffers, most especially my diet.  It happens far too often. I am not good at balance or juggling.  Nope not good at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!