You can't ping without a pong

...sorry blame Backyardigans for that quote, but it's fitting.

I can give excuses/reasons out the wazoo for why I've gained weight and why I can't get on track or do things like I should.

Believe me.  I just deleted one hell of a post that could have been a small book all about it.

Have to say, totally pissed me off.

Truth be told only some of it is whats holding me back and the rest is bad time management and lack of confidence that I can accomplish things.

How can I expect results when I do very little to accomplish them?

My excuses/reasons are why I am here.  And they will continue to keep me here unless I make them go away.

I can't fix anything but today.  I can't ping without a pong.

So if I'm going to bitch that something isn't working, then it better be after I've sweated and busted my butt, and not because I gave up on myself before I even tried..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!