I could go into boring detail about why I didn't make the recipes, but I doubt you are all that interested. Let's just say I'm known for forgetting things on my grocery list, Bo (the hubster) works late most of the time and sometimes can't go get what I need....etc...etc.
That and NO ONE HAD ZUCCHINI'S!. Talk about WTF. He came home empty handed three days in a row without them, can't really make a recipe where they are the star now can I? So we've had sandwiches and....gasp chinese takeout this week.
To be fair though, I ate less than I normally have each time to make up for it. I had chinese food three meals in a row!! And I managed to work out twice this week. That's more than last week!
I am dissapointed, this happens way too often, but I'm trying to fix it, and that's something!
How did you do this week?

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!