So let's see one week to go and I've gained a pound and a half instead of losing like the plan was. Hmm something is so not adding up.
Oh I know, I'm still forgetting to keep track of points and pay attention to what I eat. It's so easy to get distracted with family and daily life, that I just forget to take care of myself. Take that back, I do remember, about 10:30 at night when I'm lying in bed. If you hear a nightly SMACK, that's me, hitting my forehead for me being tard again.
I have no clue what it's going to take for me to get better at this. I just can't seem to get motivated into taking care of myself. I make smart eating choices 80% of the time, I don't over eat, I don't starve myself, I don't binge... But the killer for me is I am not consistant, and for some reason I cannot get that under control. Even though I HATE how I look, I feel so uncomfortable and miserable whenever I see myself in the mirror or even looking down at myself and want to lose weight, I just don't have the energy for it.
Sigh, maybe this week will be better.


1 comments:
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!