Sigh, wimper, ggrrrrr. That in a nut shell are the sounds I made this morning when I stepped on the scale.I gained a pound and a half.
Oh yeah!
I tried to prepare myself for this, I KNEW it was going to happen but I've now learned it doesn't do any good. I still felt like I got punched in the gut, still felt nauseous and had that thought of "I'll never eat again". You do that too right?
Now that my anxiety is lower than last week, I know that things will be easier. With my anxiety I don't eat at all; I'm too nauseous to think about food. Then when I do eat later that day, I have to force myself and I always eat more than I should to make up for the meals I missed. Never a wise thing, but at the time I think I'm doing good.
It could be worse I could have gained more, but still I gained and I'm sick of gaining.
This week MUST be better.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!