Week one down

How much: 1lbs
Mood: eh


This week my baby goes to Kindergarten, and I'm not feeling to hot, hence the eh.

Last week I could have done better....much better, but I did change some things up.  Like I sit my timer every time I sit down,, for 15 minutes, when it goes off I get up and do something.  I managed to eat breakfast three days last week, huge change there.  And I've upped my water.

See, there were changes.

But I didn't work out, and I didn't measure my food.  Sigh.  I'm really bad about measuring out my food to get points.  I measure my coffee creamer, and that is it.  Why?  Because somehow that is the habit that has stayed with me.  It's not the measuring of everything else or entering in my points every meal, nope it's measuring out my coffee creamer.  But hey it's something right?
I did try to cut back on my meals, without measuring, and it worked a few days.  But as usual I eat enough one day, too much the next, and not enough the third.  I can't exactly cut back without measuring and keeping track of points with my eating patterns.  It just makes it worse on my metabolism.  I did try, and that matters even though I wasn't successful.

This week is going to be hell for me, I can already feel that dark cloud rolling in over with the idea of my baby going to school....not sure if I mentioned my OCD and depression in my profile, hmmm should check that.  Emotional issues ALWAYS affect your weight, so I have no hope for this week being successful.  No I'm not throwing in the towel, but I know me and I know how all this works.  More than likely I'll barely eat because of my nausea, but sometimes I surprise myself and I suddenly develop the munchies.  We'll see.

Anyone trying to lose weight with us?  How did you do last week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!