You are What You Eat.

Ever heard of this show? It's hosted by Holistic Nutritionist Jillian Mckeith. Who is meaner than Jillian Michaels. This show airs on BBC and will change the way you eat.
I'm not even close to kidding.
BBC You are what you eat.
I love this show. I discovered it about 2 years ago and through it Seth and I have made so many changes.
She has people keep a food diary for a week. And it's shocking how much people eat!!! Not even what they eat, although that's eye opening too.
Then she replaces their food with healthy food for 8 weeks. Fruits, Vegetables, nuts...Nothing processed! No meat! And they have to get moving! She checks the health of their tongue, their poo, and their skin.
At the end of 8 weeks the transformation is stunning!
Here is the first 8 minutes of an episode. You can find the rest on YouTube


The difficult thing for me is that these people just STUFF Themselves with TONS of BAD for you foods. They make some lifestyle changes and they drop the weight.
I eat healthy every day and I'm lucky to not gain. DAM this disease!
If you are looking for some great and healthy weight loss tips then check out You are What You eat. You can't help but make changes after you watch an episode!
Here is a before and After from an episode:










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!