Both of us are doing different things to lose weight, and I'm very curious to see how this will work out. Some people think you have to be extremely strict with yourself while others think that simple everyday changes will work just as well and be less stressful. I think we're both leaning more toward the simple changes tactic, but we're still doing seperate things. I'm doing W.W. and Miss is doing things on her own by working out and eating better.
If you want to jump on board with us, PLEASE do so. The more support you have, the better your chances are of losing weight.
Let's see how much we can all lose this month!!

1 comments:
Just found the blog guys! Its funny I just started trying to lose about a month ago.
Glad I found it! :)
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!