From MissC- Substitute Snacks.

So it's not secret that I have a wicked sweet tooth.
Chocolate is my kryptonite!
But with the PCOS the cravings are ten times worse! I'm not kidding. I want cheese cake. Cookie dough. Strawberry boston creme pie. Reeses cups. And Breyers ice cream!
I remember one time I was on the couch watching tv when a PaPa Murphey's pizza ad came on TV. They showed a brief clip of their cookie dough. Instantly I was lost in fuzzy thoughts.
I could taste it on my tongue, warm and rolling around in my mouth. Chewing on chocolate chips. All of a sudden I hear Seth yelling BABE! I turn around What? Where are you going he says? I look down, I am in my PJ's, no shoes, keys and purse in hand walking out the door.
And I had no idea how I got there. I just knew I was gonna get me some cookie dough. I'll eat fruit or juice, anything to kill the craving. But nothing helps. I need to get what I want when I want it.
So I found some helpful things that help me curb the cravings some!
0 fat and 7 grams of sugar! Can't beat that!


0 fat and takes care of my salt craving!

Now can I please find a tasty substitute for my Long John Silver's or booz cravings?

2 comments:

Nikki said...

LOL well this is why I eat M&M pretzels, cause its salty and sweet all at the same time....my only problem is stopping. They are so freaking good!

I remember you ALWAYS having tons of icecream in your freezer when you lived here. I don't think I've ever seen anyone love it as much as you.

Donda said...

I am on a never-ending/always-pretending diet. If you can figure out how to curb the booze cravings please let a sister in on the secret. I have come to the conclusion it is my serious downfall!

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!