I'm absolutely horrified.

Do you see this sandwich?  It kinda sorta looks tasty right?  Well let me explain what it is, it is two slices of sourdough bread, with multiple slices of American cheese (the website link below doesn't say how many slices exactly) and 4 fried mozzarella sticks.  Just that alone makes my stomach hurt, but this little morsel gets better!  THEY FRY THE DAMN THING.

Yeah you read that.  MMMM greasy for dinner kids.

Guess who the dumb ass is that came up with this sandwich?? Denny's.

Dear Denny's, have you SEEN America lately?  Have you noticed that the majority of us are fat?  Do you not realize that its shit like this that does it? Of course not, because you are only concerned with money.  Everyone involved in creating this lovely pile of goo should be fed this sandwich every day for the rest of your life and see just how wonderful that money tastes and how great it makes you feel.

I sent the link to my hubby and you know what his response was? YES YES YES!!!!!!!

I of course called him a moron and said I loved him way too much to ever let him be in the same room as this heart attack on a plate.  He's slightly addicted to cheese, so seeing a cheese and cheese sandwich got him excited.  I'm hoping he's playing with me, if he's not, I'll beat some sense into him tonight and get my exercise for the day.

What do you think about this sandwich?

2 comments:

californiadreamin said...

oh my gosh, that looks discusting!!

MissCrystal said...

Makes me bloat up just looking at all that salt and cheese!

Post a Comment

Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!