Welcome to our journey of losing weight!!
Are you excited?
Me? Well kinda sorta maybe...LOL.
I've struggled with my weight as far back as I can remember and it's only gotten worse after having my two munchkins, as it does for many women. The ONLY thing I have done that has helped me lose weight was Weight Watchers. Except this go round I can't stay focused on me, because I'm so focused on everyone else. I need help, I need someone to keep me going strong, and although Miss is miles away, she's now my trainer.
I'm starting out at 173 and my hopes are to get down to 135 or thereabouts.
Let's get started!!

3 comments:
I've struggled with my weight too..all my life.
I am your newest follower.
Good luck with your weight challenge.
Hope you get a chance to drop by.
B
We sure will! Thank you for following.
haaa - count me in!
i used to be one of those skinny bitches, but now... now, not so much. i lost the baby weight easily with my first, but... well, my belly now looks like an elephant's nutsack. (yes, i went there, and yes it does.)
:) i'm trying weight-watchers, too -- i did drop some poundage, but then, as a reward, i started eating muffins at coffee bean. sigh.
Post a Comment
Time for some chunky dunking! Get us wet!